What’s more Fall than Pumpkin Spice? Celebrate the change of the season with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Bread recipe.
2 cups Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
3 cups granulated white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup water
4 large eggs
3 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Oil, Water, and Eggs in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. Stir well and then slowly pour in with pumpkin mixture. Mix until combined completely.
- Cover bottom and sides of a loaf pan with slightly melted butter (you can use nonstick cooking spray if preferred.)
- Pour mixture evening into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes, or until done. Insert a clean knife into the middle of loaf until it comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Send us some of your favorite recipes and we may share them on the blog. And remember, for all your Real Estate needs, call The Rhonda Gustitus Team at 941-426-4394.